Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Moving Day Schedule

We get a lot of questions about what moving day will look like. Here is our tentative plan:

4am--Drop Poppy off at Delta Cargo



5:30am--Arrive at airport with our 6 boxes and carry-on bags.



10:15am-Arrive in Atlanta. Leave the airport, pick up Poppy from domestic cargo. Take Poppy to the international cargo drop off. Return to airport. Go through security again.


6pm--Leave for London


7am--Arrive in London. Take 6 boxes and 4 carry-on bags to temporary corporate housing. Poppy will be delivered later by a livestock import/export company. Then eat fish and chips.




5 comments:

  1. Seems you may have forgotten the obligatory but unintentional jet-lag induced nap in an obscure corner of some random public space? May everything go according to plan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We ended up with a couple unintentional naps along the way...I slept so hard on the flight to Atlanta that I'm pretty sure I was drooling!

      Delete
  2. What a day! Glad you arrived safely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that sounds like quite a move. I will be moving with my dog soon. We are moving from South Africa to America. I think the flights are what I am most worried about. I know that they try and treat them well but it is scary and it is such a long trip. I wanted to take a boat.

    Vanessa Walters @ Stellar Movers

    ReplyDelete