Friday, December 19, 2014

Eating Out in the City

Earlier this month a new restaurant opened in London. It is called Cereal Killer Cafe and they only serve cereal. They have so many cereals and some really great recommendations of different combinations. 



I tried the Double Rainbow which was Fruity Cheerios, Fruity Pebbles, and freeze dried marshmallows served with strawberry milk. My friend, Cierra, had the Chocopotomus which has Cocoa Pops, Krave, served with chocolate milk and crushed oreos (typically they serve it with a Kinder Hippopotamus but they were out the day we went). Both were delicious! I probably won't go back often as it was kind of pricey for one bowl of cereal but it was a really fun place to go. 

After our sugar rush from Cereal Killers Cafe, Cierra and I went to Mother Cluckers for some fried chicken. Below is a photo of some of the artwork that is on top of the buildings nearby the Old Truman Brewery. 

Below is our chicken from Mother Clucker. It is spicy but really good. 

More random street art near Spitalfields. 

Earlier this week I met up with the Deloitte wives for dinner and our Secret Santa gift exchange. We went to an Italian place on Gloucester Road called Da Mario. 

I had the ravioli and it was really great!

Inside Da Mario was this piece of artwork that appears to be Princess Diana looking at a pizza with some random guy (I'm assuming he works or worked at Da Mario). I had to get a photo of it even though I'm sure I made the people sitting at the nearest table to it a bit uncomfortable. 

This week I met my friend Martha at Dishoom for lunch. England has some really amazing Indian food and this place was no exception. We shared the Black House Daal (a lentil dish), Dishoom Chicken Tikka, Lamb Samosas (not pictured), basmati rice, and naan. All the food was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment