Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Pumpkin Spice Overload

This weekend I made a last minute trip back home for a family event and I was excited to see what differences I would notice between Omaha and London from the America side. Since it is autumn I've seen a ton of seasonal foods, but none more than pumpkin spice flavored foods. We do have pumpkin products in London, but it is over the top in America. Pumpkin spice has always been popular but it seems to have seeped into every product imaginable. 
I saw pumpkin egg nog, milk, cookies, baking chips, cake mixes, candy corn, muffins, chocolate bars, and oatmeal. I do like pumpkin so I bought a few things to bring home with me for Thanksgiving later this month. 

3 comments:

  1. Um, that is crazy how many things can be pumpkin spice flavoured but those pop tarts could be AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing about the Pop Tarts! You want to try them with me when I get back?

      Delete
  2. Cuz it's soooo stinking good! Love the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete