Tuesday, September 2, 2014

One New Food

The Brits love flavored chips: Prawn Cocktail, Roast Chicken, Marmite, Smoky Bacon, Pickled Onion, Tomato Ketchup, etc. We tried Worcester Sauce. I didn't like them at first, but Warren liked them from first bite. The chips were really good as a side to my chicken-bacon-sweetcorn sandwich, though. 



At the grocery store we found English Muffins but they aren't called English Muffins here!


And finally, one non-food related thing. I went to the Post Office yesterday and found I needed to take a number. I've waited a long time in line at the Post Office before, but this is ridiculous! 31 people were in front of me in line! They even had a waiting area with couches.







2 comments:

  1. That's a long wait to mail something!! I would not be happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ketchup chips! Currently enjoying pickle chips. Glad to see your posts!

    ReplyDelete