Tuesday, August 25, 2015

If Truth Be Told...I Met Dave Coaches

Today started off kind of rough. I had a root canal scheduled for 9:15am and it was pouring rain all day long. When I was out running errands I walked past a man who looked a lot like Steffan Rhodri (the actor from The Mentalists, Gavin and Stacey, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I). I caught up to him and confirmed that it was actually Steffan Rhodri! I told him that I loved seeing him in the The Mentalists and Gavin and Stacey. He asked me where I'm from and when I told him I'm from Nebraska he said, "How did you watch Gavin and Stacey?" I said that it was very challenging. He let me take a couple of selfies with him, then he asked my name and shook my hand. 
This might be my favourite celebrity sighting since he was super nice and I actually spoke to him (unlike when I saw Kate Middleton or Hugh Grant). Meeting Steffan Rhodri definitely turned around a potentially bad day. 

3 comments:

  1. Root canal?
    They have dentists over there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't even get me started on the dentist situation...I'll just say that I've had two root canals done on the same tooth since moving here and they didn't give me anything to numb it!

      Delete
  2. This is awesome! I don't know who this guy is, but I love the selfie.

    ReplyDelete