Sunday, November 9, 2014

Regent's Park

Sunday afternoon Warren and I walked through St John's Wood to Regent's Park. This area of town is where Sir Paul McCartney lives (and handed out Halloween candy last week). 

This is a street in St John's Wood that I really like. I think these houses look like something out of Beetlejuice. 



This is a war memorial for the First and Second World Wars in St John's Wood. It isn't often that you see a dragon being slain right in the mouth on a war memorial.

And here are some photos of Regent's Park. This park is so photogenic--I wanted to take photos of everything I saw. 


I told Warren that after being to Regent's Park I don't think I'll ever go back to Hyde Park. But then he reminded me about our Hugh Grant spotting in Hyde Park. Maybe we will still go to both. 


Autumn has officially arrived in London! Oh, and if you call it "fall" no one will know what you are talking about. it is only referred to as "autumn". 


 Even though it was really cold today there were loads of people out on the trails and using the green spaces. It was hard to get a photo without people. 

2 comments: