Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Science Museum and Celebrity Spotting

Warren and I went to the Science Museum for the Make Life Worth Living photography collection. They are photographs taken from various cities in the UK from 1968-1972 that show poor housing conditions and poverty. Photography was not allowed in the exhibit but here is a photo of the main part of the science museum. 

We had lunch at Chopstix, which was really good but really spicy. We got salt and pepper chicken, korean bbq chicken, and vegetable noodles. 

We walked home through Hyde Park and there was Hugh Grant sitting on a park bench! He was with his son and girlfriend. After I calmed down a bit, I took some photos of him sitting on the park bench but they were really blurry. So I went over to the Peter Pan statue hoping to get a better angle. When I got there, he was gone! Warren said, "Why don't you take one of him here?" and when I turned around...there he was! Right in front of us. Out of the 50 photos I took (I'm exaggerating there), I got these photos that I thought were pretty good. Hopefully I wasn't too obvious. We did also hear him say, "I think it's time to move on" to his girlfriend so hopefully that wasn't because of us.
 


1 comment: