Friday, October 31, 2014

A Compilation of Food

Last weekend Warren and I tried Churros Garcia at the Portobello Market in Notting Hill. They were amazing! They fry the churros when you order them so they are super hot, then sprinkle sugar on them and serve it with melted chocolate. 


We also tried seafood paella from Tomas Tomas. It was also really good. Not a huge fan of shrimp with eyes but I got over it. I have always assumed that paella is spicy but this wasn't spicy at all! Really flavourful but the rice was still a bit crunchy. 

Last week Warren was in Poland so I went out to eat with my friend Pamela. We went to Pimlico Fresh, this cute little place near her flat. I tried arancini di riso (crispy fried risotto). It was super good!

Warren brought me back some treats from his work trip to Poland. This E.Wedel brand is a popular chocolate brand in Poland. The creme brûlée one was amazing! The raspberry one was interesting. It had a cakey base with raspberry jelly and then covered in chocolate. And of course, I always love Haribo! 



1 comment: